The MSI Controls Library is not just a collection of component files but a "system" to assist in the effective 3D design of Electrical Control Cabinets.
- Only "standard" Solidworks practices are required, resulting in a quick learning curve and dependable designs.
- Simplified component shapes provide small file sizes and are useful for adding new components.
- Every component automatically populates BOM's through Custom Properties.
- Components snap into position on Din Rails or through holes for quick placement.
- Many components include Smart features.
- Design Tables are built into most files, allowing for easy addition of related part numbers.
- Manufacturer Data Sheets PDF's are linked to part files for quick and easy reference.
Note: It is recommended to complete Electrical Schematics before using the MSI Controls Library.
Downloading and using the library implies that the user agrees to the EULA terms!